Subject: Re: [OMPI users] default current working directory of started application
From: Jerome BENOIT (ml.jgmbenoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-16 10:23:57

Hi !

thanks for the reply.

On a homeless workers cluster when the workers programs are spawned via MPI_Comm_spaw{,multiple},
it would be nice to set up a default alternative assumed current which is local (rather than global
as $HOME) via a local configuration file: you can play with the wdir in MPI_Info only
if the cluster is homogeneous enough.

hth,
Jerome