Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI_Comm_spawn and oreted
From: Jerome BENOIT (ml.jgmbenoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-16 06:02:51

Hi !

finally I got it:
passing the mca key/value `"plm_slurm_args"/"--chdir /local/folder"' does the trick.

As a matter of fact, my code pass the MPI_Info key/value `"wdir"/"/local/folder"'
to MPI_Comm_spawn as well: the working directories on the nodes of the spawned programs
are `nodes:/local/folder' as expected, but the working directory of the oreted_s
is the working directory of the parent program. My guess is that the MPI_Info key/vale
may also be passed to `srun'.

hth,
Jerome