Subject: Re: [OMPI users] I encoutered Bus Error while running openMPI on IB.
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-09 14:03:27

> --with-tm=/usr/local/torque2.1.8/

If you are using rsh, then why did you specify to build with Torque?

The deprecated parameter is just a warning and shouldn't cause a
problem. The current param would be to specify -mca plm_rsh_agent rsh.
No big deal, though - either will work.

You might want to reconfigure with --enable-debug, and then run the
job with -mca plm_base_verbose 5 to see what is going on. No idea off
hand why you would hit a bus error.

Ralph