Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ssh MPi and program tests
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-06 10:59:20

You might first try and see if you can run something other than amber
with your new installation. Make sure you have the PATH and
LD_LIBRARY_PATH set correctly on the remote node, or add --prefix to
your mpirun cmd line.

Also, did you remember to install the OMPI 1.3 libraries on the remote
nodes?

One thing I see below is that host deb64 was resolved to the loopback
interface - was that correct? Seems unusual - even if you are on that
host, it usually would resolve to some public IP address.