Subject: [OMPI users] looking for serial implementation
From: John Wohlbier (johnwohlbier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-04 01:15:43

I'm sure that I'm not the first person who wants their MPI program to
compile when MPI is not available. It seems like the simplest solution to
this is to have a header file (with implementation, or header file and .c
file) that implements all of the functions for the case when MPI isn't
available on a system. I found something called MPI_STUBS via google, but
some of the links are broken, and I've searched the archives. This seems
like the kind of thing that tons of people have done for themselves, and I'm
hoping to avoid doing it for myself.

Anybody have one they'd like to share?

jgw

--