Subject: Re: [OMPI users] libnuma issue
From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-03 13:30:20

"I was not sure" before your mail. I was sure after that.

I'm a chemist with little knowledge of systems. I used in the past to
make symlinks to outdated or upgraded libraries. It worked, but I was
aware of the risk. This case has no risk. I was in a mess, now partly
out. The code I'm interested in does not want to be compiled. Now,
with the parallel support in order, I hope.....
francesco