Subject: [OMPI users] openmpi 1.3.1: bind() failed: Permission denied (13)
From: Jerome BENOIT (ml.jgmbenoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-02 13:02:00

Hello List,

I am trying to fix the following issue (with firewall off):

[green][[32664,1],5][../../../../../../ompi/mca/btl/tcp/btl_tcp_component.c:596:mca_btl_tcp_component_create_listen] bind() failed: Permission denied (13)

I have tried with new kernel without security features, but without success.

Any hint to solve this issue is welcome.