Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Issues on install 1.3.1
From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-02 12:22:53

Gustavo:
Does this imply that a compilation with "--with-libnuma=/usr/lib64"
may afford better performance?

Am asking that because in the meantime I have taken previous
compilation of openmpi-1.2.6 and use it (one disk of raid1 died and I
changed both with larger ones). If better performance I can try to
replace openmpi with the latest version and libnuma pointing to 64.

thanks
francesco