Subject: Re: [OMPI users] job runs with mpirun on a node but not if submitted via Torque.
From: Rahul Nabar (rpnabar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-31 22:30:31

2009/3/31 Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]>:

> Information would be most helpful - the information we really need is
> specified here: http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

Output of "ompi_info --all" is attached in a file.

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/local/ompi-ifort/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.1.018/lib:/opt/intel/mkl/10.0.4.023/lib/em64t:/opt/intel/cce/10.1.018/lib

which mpirun
/usr/local/ompi-ifort/bin/mpirun

which mpiexec
/usr/local/ompi-ifort/bin/mpiexec

This three things are invariant with or outside Torque. So unlikely
to be an issue.

I am setting no MCA parameters explicitly ( at least none that I
conciously know of!) Any way of obtaining a dump from the environment
of a running job?

Just a plain-old Gigabit ethernet network.

Maybe this helps a bit? Feel free to instruct me to run any more
diagnostic commands. I'm essentially the "sys admin" on our tiny
cluster here so do have root access and try any tweaks or sugesstions
you guys might have. Thanks again!

--
Rahul