Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Linux opteron infiniband sunstudio configure problem
From: Kevin McManus (k.mcmanus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-30 16:00:14

> Grasping at straws, I suggest putting /bin before /usr/bin in your
> PATH (we may be using different versions of grep, gawk, etc.). Try
> removing Absoft, Intel, and Pathscale compilers from your environment.

I have set .bashrc to give me
~> echo $PATH
/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/SS12/sunstudio12/bin
~> which cc
/usr/bin/cc
~> which gawk
/bin/gawk

No change, I still need to pass x86_64, I still get unexpected token `('

k.mcmanus_at_[hidden] - http://staffweb.cms.gre.ac.uk/~k.mcmanus
Dr Kevin McManus Queen Mary 413
School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences,
University of Greenwich,
Old Royal Naval College,
Park Row, Greenwich, Tel +44 (0)208 331 8719
London, SE10 9LS Fax +44 (0)208 331 8665

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by
guarantee, registered in England (reg no. 986729)
Registered Office: Old Royal Naval College