Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Linux opteron infiniband sunstudio configure problem
From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-30 08:31:40

Sorry for the delay in response, I was out of the office late last week.

Can you tell me what version of Open MPI you are trying to build (1.2 or 1.3 branch)? Are you using the tarball on the Open MPI site or code downloaded from the svn repository? Can you tell me which distribution and version of Linux you are on and the version of Sun Studio you are using?

When I build on Linux using Sun Studio I don't put x86_64 in the configure line so I am not sure why that was necessary and wonder it there still is an issue here.

--td