Subject: Re: [OMPI users] 'orte_ess_base_select failed'
From: Russell McQueeney (justru_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-27 12:24:37

command = mpirun --hostfile hostfile -np 2 echo `uname -a`
PATH = ...:/opt/openmpi/bin
LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /opt/openmpi/lib
no MCA parameters used

I set up the default shell to bash, and put some echo's in .bash_profile
and .bashrc, and when i run the mpirun command, i see those echoes, but
then it stops, and the job is never completed