Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Same bug in v1.0.6
From: Shaun Jackman (sjackman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-26 17:30:44

Hi Todd,

Back to the drawing board for me. The assertion is stating that all
the tips should have been eroded in a single pass (and 2654086 tips
were), but in a second pass it unexpectedly found 2 more tips. As a
workaround until I nail this bug, you can downgrade this error to a
warning by replacing the assertion in
Parallel/NetworkSequenceCollection.cpp line 371:
     assert(controlErode() == 0);
with
     controlErode();

Thanks for your bug report. Cheers,