Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Configure OpenMPI and SLURM on Debian (Lenny)
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-25 08:50:58

On Mar 24, 2009, at 8:40 AM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> I read what you said on the web before I sent my email.
> But it does not work with my sample. It is an old LAM source C.

Can you be a little more explicit in what does not work? You didn't
give a lot of explanation for us to work with. :-) Please send all
the information listed here:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

I use Open MPI on SLURM all the time (my internal testing cluster at
Cisco uses SLURM). I frequently use "salloc" to launch individual MPI
jobs:

     salloc -N 4 mpirun my_mpi_application

Cisco Systems