Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun hangs when launching job on remote node
From: Raymond Wan (rwan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-18 05:39:41

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the information and looking forward to the new OpenMPI feature of port restriction...

About Debian, I was wondering about that...I've had no problems with it and I was thinking everything was just done for me; of course, another possibility is that there was no firewall to begin with and I didn't know about it. Alas, it's the latter...I better look into it as I was basically oblivious to the lack of a firewall...

Ray