Subject: Re: [OMPI users] WRF Slow Down
From: Elvedin Trnjanin (trnja001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 13:11:02

Have you switched versions of OMPI and this behavior surfaced with that?
Which version are you running and which version(s) do you know work?
What about system specs - multiple cores, processors?

I have experience with versions 1.2.5 and 1.2.8 running WRF with 4x DDR
Infiniband working without that behavior.