Subject: [OMPI users] WRF Slow Down
From: Philip Hayes (metphayes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 11:01:18

Hi,

I am running WRF simulations on multiple nodes and am running into problems
where the simulation will randomly slow down. The model still works, but
slows down tremendously. I looked at the each node and found that 1 node
will only be using 25% of the CPU, while the others are using 100%. Is
there a chance that this is related to MPI? I can resubmit the same run on
a different nodes and sometimes it will work, and other times it slows
down.

Is there any commands I can utilize that could point me to what is causing
the node only to use 25%?

Thanks