Subject: [OMPI users] open mpi on non standard ssh port
From: Bernhard Knapp (bernhard.knapp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 04:45:29

Hi

I want to start a gromacs simulation on a small cluster where non
standard ports are used for ssh. If I just use a "normal" maschinelist
file (with the ips of the nodes), consequently, the following error
comes up:
ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.103 port 22: Connection refused

I guess that I need to somehow tell him to use the other ports. I tried
it in the following way (maschinelist file):
192.168.0.101 -p 5101
192.168.0.102 -p 5102
192.168.0.103 -p 5103
192.168.0.104 -p 5104

But it seems this is not the correct way to specifiy the port:
Open RTE detected a parse error in the hostfile:
    /home/bknapp/scripts/machinefile.txt
It occured on line number 1 on token 5:
    -p

How can I tell him to use port 5101 on machine 192.168.0.101?
May be the question is stupid but I could not find a solution via google
or search function ...

cheers
Bernhard