Subject: [OMPI users] open mpi on non standard ssh port
From: Bernhard Knapp (bernhard.knapp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-17 04:45:29

I want to start a gromacs simulation on a small cluster where non
standard ports are used for ssh. If I just use a "normal" maschinelist
file (with the ips of the nodes), consequently, the following error
comes up:
ssh: connect to host port 22: Connection refused

I guess that I need to somehow tell him to use the other ports. I tried
it in the following way (maschinelist file): -p 5101 -p 5102 -p 5103 -p 5104

But it seems this is not the correct way to specifiy the port:
Open RTE detected a parse error in the hostfile:
It occured on line number 1 on token 5:

How can I tell him to use port 5101 on machine
May be the question is stupid but I could not find a solution via google
or search function ...