Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problems with MPI_Loockup_name
From: Marcia Cristina Cera (marcia.cristina.cera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 11:44:13

Hi Ralph,

Helps a lot!
But the option "--report-uri" is unable to mpirun. After some searches in
OpenMPI lists I found a way to run:

1) ompi-server -d --report-uri urifile & -----> (must be always running)
2) mpirun -ompi-server file:urifile -np 1 publish-test
3) mpirun -ompi-server file:urifile -np 1 connect-test

Thank you for the links.
Márcia.