Subject: [OMPI users] problems with MPI_Loockup_name
From: Marcia Cristina Cera (marcia.cristina.cera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-16 09:50:09

Hi,

I am using the OpenMPI version 1.3 downloaded directly from the site.

I want to establish a client/server connection among two local processes (in
the same machine).
I wrote a simple publisher combining MPI_Open_port / MPI_Publish_name /
MPI_Comm_accept and a connector with MPI_Lookup_name / MPI_Comm_connect as
can be seen in attachment.
An error of Invalid name argument (also in attachment) is reached in
MPI_Lookup_name, but I was execute the same test with LAM/MPI and it works
well.

I did not find references to this error in OpenMPI lists.
Please, someone may help me with this problem?

Thank you in advance!
Márcia Cristina Cera.