Subject: Re: [OMPI users] valgrind complaint in openmpi1.3 (mca_mpool_sm_alloc)
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-14 18:08:43

I set it based on the only available information we have in the init
function. This way the variable is always initialized, and the upper
layer (whatever it is) has the responsibility to set it to something
useful.

Looking at the code it seems that the upper layer in question is the
mpool sm component who has this information. r20780 fixes this problem.

   george.