Subject: [OMPI users] Run-time problem
From: justin oppenheim (jl09981_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-05 11:31:12

Hi:

When I execute something like

mpirun -machinefile machinefile my_mpi_executable

I get something like this

my_mpi_executable symbol lookup error: remote_openmpi/lib/libmpi_cxx.so.0: undefined symbol: ompi_registered_datareps

where both my_mpi_executable and remote_openmpi are installed on NSF mounted locations.

Any clue?

thanks

JO