Subject: [OMPI users] Lahey 64 bit and openmpi 1.3?
From: Tiago Silva (tsilva_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-02 10:17:24

Hi,

Has anyone had success building openmpi with the 64 bit Lahey fortran
compiler? I have seen a previous thread about the problems with 1.2.6
and am wondering if any progress has been made.

I can build individual libraries by removing -rpath and -soname, and by
compiling the respective objects with -KPIC. Neverheless I couldn't come
up with FCFLAGS and LDFLAGS that would both pass the makefile tests and
build sucessfully.

How do I find the libtool generated script, as suggested in the previous
thread?

openmpi 1.3
Lahey Linux64 8.10a
CentOS 5.2