Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problems in 1.3 loading shared libs when using VampirServer
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-24 11:02:36

On Feb 23, 2009, at 8:59 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Err... I'm a little confused. We've been emailing about this exact
> issue for a week or two (off list); you just re-started the
> conversation from the beginning, moved it to the user's list, and
> dropped all the CC's (which include several people who are not on
> this list). Why did you do that?

GAAH!! Mea maxima culpa. :-(

My stupid mail program did something strange (exact details
unimportant) that made me think you re-sent your message to the users
list yesterday -- thereby re-starting the whole conversation, etc.
Upon double checking, I see that this is *not* what you did at all --
my mail program was showing me your original post from Feb 4 and
making it look like you re-sent it yesterday. I just wasn't careful
in my reading. Sorry about that; the fault and confusion was entirely
mine. :-(

(we're continuing the conversation off-list just because it's gnarly
and full of details about Vampir that most people probably don't care
about; they're working on a small example to send to me that
replicates the problem -- will post back here when we have some kind
of solution...)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Cisco Systems