Subject: Re: [OMPI users] WRF, OpenMPI and PGI 7.2
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-19 12:40:58

Hi Gerry

You may need to compile a hybrid OpenMPI
using gcc for C, PGI f90 for Fortran on the OpenMPI configure script.
This should give you the required mpicc and mpif90 to do the job.
I guess this is what Elvedin meant on his message.

I have these hybrids for OpenMPI and MPICH2 here
(not Myrinet but GigE), and they work
fine with a WRF relative (CAM3, atmospheric climate).

Two cents from
Gus Correa
Gustavo Correa
Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA