Subject: [OMPI users] /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so when searching for -lgcc_s
From: Gary Draving (gbd2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-13 09:33:15

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting a "/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so when searching for -lgcc_s" when compiling
some of the openmpi 1.3 examples. The programs still compile and run.
Does anyone know if this warning is something I should be concerned
about and/or how I can get it resolved.

Thanks,
Gary

[admin_at_compute-0-39 progs]$ /usr/local/bin/mpicc hello.c -o hello