Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun takes only single processor instead of multiple processors
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 23:19:25

Could you pass along what is in your hosts file? Did you set any mca
params in the default mca parameter file, or in your environ?

I note that you redirected stdin. Which rank is running and which is
stopped? How big is your input file? I am not familiar with your
program - are both ranks expecting to get stdin, or only rank=0?

Thanks
Ralph