Subject: [OMPI users] mpirun takes only single processor instead of multiple processors
From: Ramya Narasimhan (varsharamya_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 23:12:01

Hi All,
         I am a new user of Open MPI. I have installed open mpi-1.3 on a
RedHat Linux-5 ver system with F77 set as gfortran compiler. I tested the
programs in examples and all ran. When I tried the CHARMM program with
mpirun (2 CPU's) the job runs on single processor and it is stopped in the
other. Actually I clarified that the error is not with CHARMM. Is there any
error in my MPI procedure? I gave the job run as

mpirun -hostfile hosts -np 2 charmm < *.inp
Thanks for any help.
Varsha.