Subject: [OMPI users] OpenMPI and Valgrind
From: Reuben D. Budiardja (techlist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 10:53:23

Hello,
I am having problem that if a program is compiled with OpenMPI, Valgrind
doesn't work correctly, i.e: it does not show the memory leak like it
supposed too. The same test program compiled with regular "gfortran" and run
under Valgrind will show the memory leak.

I search the list archive and found this post here, which exactly described my
problem: http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2008/07/6058.php,
but I don't understand if there is resolution to it.

I am using OpenMPI-1.2.8 with all the default configure option. What should I
do to be able use Valgrind with program compiled by OpenMPI ?

Thanks for any help.
RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja