Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi-mca-params.conf
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 10:06:39

The warning is a side-effect of how we're probing for OpenFabrics-
capable hardware (e.g., IB HCAs). While annoying, the warning is
harmless -- it's just noisily indicating that you seem to have no
OpenFabrics-capable hardware.

We made a probe a bit smarter in Open MPI v1.3. If you upgrade to
OMPI v1.3, those warnings should go away.

Cisco Systems