Subject: Re: [OMPI users] open-mpi.org website down?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 11:13:51

FWIW, I usually announce short outages like that on the devel list;
this one was supposed to only be 30 minutes this morning but they
apparently ran into some problems when trying to bring the machine back.

There still appears to be a residual problem that the server is up
(e.g., mail is flowing) but I cannot connect to http://www.open-
mpi.org/. I've pinged the sysadmins to make sure they know.
Hopefully, it'll be back soon.

On Jan 30, 2009, at 10:58 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> It is briefly down for some maintenance this morning
>

> On Jan 30, 2009, at 7:14 AM, Sean Davis wrote:
>
>> Is the open-mpi.org site down, or do I have a local problem with
>> access?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sean

Cisco Systems