Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi over tcp
From: Daniel De Marco (ddm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 19:20:55

Jeff,

I put most of the info at:
http://www.bartol.udel.edu/~ddm/ompi_debug.tgz
The tar file contains the config.log, the ifconfig for the two nodes and
the output of ompi_info --all.

As I said I was running with:
mpirun --mca btl tcp,self --prefix /share/apps/openmpi-1.3/gcc_ifort/
--machinefile machines -np 2 ./osu_latency
and I also tried adding -mca btl_tcp_if_include eth0 to the options.

Thanks for your help.
Please let me know if you need some other info.
Daniel.

* Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> [01/29/2009 16:30]: