Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Joe Griffin: "Re: Cannot compile on LinuxItanium system"
From: Joe Griffin (joe.griffin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 14:32:12

Tony,

I had tried just the compile line using -O0, but it did not help. The
last

assembly I actually wrote was for a Cray Y-MP I think, so I don't intend
on

delving into that.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I do have access to what I call a Frankenstein Cluster of Itaniums (
different

manufactures and different OS's) to support our clients, so I don't mind

testing.

Sorry I could not help,

Joe