Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Joe Griffin: "Re: Cannot compile on Linux Itanium system"
From: Iannetti, Anthony C. (GRC-RTB0) (Anthony.C.Iannetti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 14:22:00

Joe,

  Intel recommends to set all of the compile flags, like CCFLAGS, to -O2. Other than than, we are doing nothing different than what Intel recommends.

When I set CCAS=ias, ./configure does not make it through the Assembler stage.

When I set CCAS=ias and CASFLAGS= (I am setting it to nothing), it makes it through the Assembler config stage and fails at another point in make. I will send another email with the actual errors. I thought I would relay this information to you,

Tony

Anthony C. Iannetti, P.E.

NASA Glenn Research Center

Aeropropulsion Division, Combustion Branch

21000 Brookpark Road, MS 5-10

Cleveland, OH 44135

phone: (216)433-5586

email: Anthony.C.Iannetti_at_[hidden]

Please note: All opinions expressed in this message are my own and NOT of NASA. Only the NASA Administrator can speak on behalf of NASA.