Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Compilers
From: Amos Leffler (amosleffler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 12:11:24

Hi Ray,
          If you look at the Intel Series 11 compilers there are warnings
about mixing various
types of compilers although the Series 11 C++ Release Notes do talk about
Eclipse Integration and C/C++ Development tools. I think that I will get in
touch with Intel before I do much more.
Can you imagine 28 pages of Release Notes! Thanks for your reply.

Amos Leffler