Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Cannot compile on Linux Itanium system
From: Joe Griffin (joe.griffin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-26 16:31:25

Tony,

I don't know what iac is. I use ias for my ASM code:

ia64b <82> cd /opt/intel
ia64b <83> find . -name 'iac'
ia64b <84> find . -name 'ias'
./fc/10.1.012/bin/ias
./cc/10.1.012/bin/ias

Anyway, if you want another data point and see if my compilers work I
will gladly try to compile if you send me your configure / make lines.

Aiming to help if I can,
Joe

On
> Behalf Of Iannetti, Anthony C. (GRC-RTB0)
> Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 12:45 PM
> To: users_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Cannot compile on Linux Itanium system
>
> Jeff,
>
> I could successfully compile OpenMPI versions 1.2.X on Itanium
Linux