Subject: Re: [OMPI users] dead lock in MPI_Finalize
From: jody (jody.xha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-23 07:28:11

Without knowing the internal details of the program,
it's difficult to tell what could be going wrong.
Sorry i cant' give you more help here.

Perhaps you should try to incrementalls reduce the
functionality of your program while keeping the error.
That way you may reach a state where it may be easier
to pinpoint the problem.

Good luck
  Jody