Subject: Re: [OMPI users] dead lock in MPI_Finalize
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-22 15:27:12

Per this note on the "getting help" page, we still need the following:

"A _detailed_ description of what is failing. The more details that
you provide, the better. E-mails saying "My application doesn't work!"
will inevitably be answered with requests for more information about
exactly what doesn't work; so please include as much information
detailed in your initial e-mail as possible."

Additionally:

"The best way to get help is to provide a "recipie" for reproducing
the problem."

Thanks!

Cisco Systems