Subject: Re: [OMPI users] One additional (unwanted) process when using dynamical process management
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-21 13:38:48

If you can, 1.3 would certainly be a good step to take. I'm not sure
why 1.2.5 would be behaving this way, though, so it may indeed be
something in the application (perhaps in the info key being passed to
us?) that is the root cause.

Still, if it isn't too much trouble, moving to 1.3 will provide you
with a better platform for dynamic process management regardless.

Ralph