Open MPI logo

Open MPI User's Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |  

This web mail archive is frozen.

This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.

You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails have been added to it since July of 2016.

Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.

Subject: Re: [OMPI users] error opal/libltdl
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-20 17:19:32


Can you send all the information listed here:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/

On Jan 20, 2009, at 8:08 AM, nilesh barange wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I am trying to install openmpi-1.2.8 on REHL-4.
> I am getting following error.
>
>
> [clususer_at_vlsiserver openmpi-1.2.8]$ make all install
> Making all in config
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/config'
> make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/config'
> Making all in contrib
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/contrib'
> make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/contrib'
> Making all in opal
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal'
> Making all in include
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/
> include'
> make all-am
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/
> include'
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/include'
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/include'
> Making all in libltdl
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/
> libltdl'
> make all-am
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/
> libltdl'
> /bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -O3 -DNDEBUG -module -
> avoid-version -o dlopen.la dlopen.lo -ldl -ldl -lnsl -lutil -lm
> libtool: link: false cru .libs/dlopen.a .libs/dlopen.o
> make[3]: *** [dlopen.la] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/libltdl'
> make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal/libltdl'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/clususer/openmpi-1.2.8/opal'
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> [clususer_at_vlsiserver openmpi-1.2.8]$
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> users_at_[hidden]
> http://www.open-mpi.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/users

-- 
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems