Subject: [OMPI users] Timeout problem
From: Gabriele Fatigati (g.fatigati_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-15 08:18:54

Dear OpenMPI developers,
I'm running my MPI application over Infiniband connection net over 128
processors. During the execution my application, i get a strange time
out error:

checkPAMRESActionTab: action 63 connecting to RES on host <node0389> timed
out after 200 seconds

Is a net problem or an application problem? How can i solve it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ing. Gabriele Fatigati
Parallel programmer