Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun (signal 15 Termination) urgent
From: Hana Milani (hana.milani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-15 02:37:07

Hello Simon,

For running the program in parallel, I write: mpirun -np 4 ~/program <input> output

It
takes a second that I receive the message: mpirun noticed that job rank
0 with PID 9477 on node linux-4pel exited on signal 15 (Terminated).

and at the end of the output file, I receive: "3 additional processes aborted (not shown)"

Please
help me I am really in short of time to run this program. If there are
other things needed, please let me know to provide.

regards,
Hana