Subject: [OMPI users] mpirun (signal 15 Termination)
From: Hana Milani (hana.milani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-14 11:41:58

Dear all,

I have to run my code in parallel, therefore, I have installed openmpi-1.2.8 on a core2quad system with suse 11.0 linux and gfortran compiler. I have also downloaded blacs and scalapack from: http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/scalapack_installer.tgz.

Everything has gone smoothly in installing the code and enabling mpi for it, but when I want to run my test I receive the following error:

 mpirun noticed that job rank 0 with PID 2407 on node linux-4pel exited on signal 15 (Terminated).

Regards,
Hana