Subject: [OMPI users] problem with xfmpi_sane
From: Hana Milani (hana.milani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-11 03:57:47

Dear all,

I am very new to your forum, although it's long I'm using openmpi. Therefore sorry if my question seems hactic.

I am working on opensuse 11.0, gfortran compiler and I have installed openmpi-1.2.8. I want to install mpiblacs and I have followed the FAQ of your website to change the Bmake.inc and I have smoothly compiled the files in "INSTALL" directoryt. While the only exception is when I write: "make xfmpi_sane", I receive the follwoing message:

make: *** No rule to make target `home/hana/openmpi-1.2.8/include/mpif.h', needed by `mpif.h'. Stop.

Please guide me how to solve this problem.

Regards,
Hana Milani