Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [Pkg-openmpi-maintainers] Open MPI and mpi-defaults
From: Manuel Prinz (manuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-07 06:54:39

Am Mittwoch, den 07.01.2009, 06:29 -0500 schrieb Jeff Squyres:
> It sounds like we need an alpha implementation (and mips?) of our
> assembly code...

A patch for MIPS can be found in the Debian bug tracker [1]. There are
some issues with it still, maybe one of you guys has a clue. The patch
did not apply to 1.2.8 cleanly, so I updated it. I do not have access to
a MIPS machine at the moment, so I can't test whether or not the patch
is correct/working. Nevertheless, I hope it may be useful.

Best regards
Manuel