Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Relocating an Open MPI installation using OPAL_PREFIX
From: Ethan Mallove (ethan.mallove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-22 12:42:08

Can anyone get OPAL_PREFIX to work on Linux? A simple test is to see
if the following works for any mpicc/mpirun:

  $ mv <openmpi-installation> /tmp/foo
  $ set OPAL_PREFIX /tmp/foo
  $ mpicc ...
  $ mpirun ...

If you are able to get the above to run successfully, I'm interested
in your config.log file.

Thanks,
Ethan