Subject: Re: [OMPI users] pgi and gcc runtime compatability
From: Brock Palen (brockp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-08 11:46:45

Looks like the same source tree was used cleaned (distclean). So I
don't have config logs for gcc or pgi.. Also I can't find
opal_confg.h in ether the configured/built source or installed
location,

  1.2.8+pgi, This library was found to run an executable built with
1.2.6+gcc

Sorry I don't have the files you requested George.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp_at_[hidden]