Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Issue with Profiling Fortran code
From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-05 12:36:50

actually I am wondering whether my previous statement was correct. If
you do not intercept the fortran MPI call, than it still goes to the C
MPI call, which you can intercept. Only if you intercept the fortran MPI
call we do not call the C MPI but the C PMPI call, correct? So in
theory, it could still work...

--
Edgar Gabriel
Assistant Professor