Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI on a LAN
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-28 15:15:19

Hi Heitor and list

For most problems FAQs page is very helpful:

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=troubleshooting

Also, follow Ray's suggestion, and try to run the examples/hello_c.c (on
OMPI source directory)
program on the two machines.

Gus Correa

Gustavo J. Ponce Correa, PhD - Email: gus_at_[hidden]
P.O. Box 1000 [61 Route 9W] - Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA