Subject: Re: [OMPI users] timing + /usr/bin/time
From: Raymond Wan (rwan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-14 04:34:43

Hi Reuti,

I have to admit that I'm so familiar with SGE, but I'll take a look at
it so that I'll learn something. In my current situation, I don't
/need/ to report a user time. I was just wondering if it has any
meaning and what people mean when they show numbers or a graph and just
says "time".

But thank you for pointing this out!

Ray